Sunday, February 12, 2012

MEN -- Eagle --- Visionary

Mayan sign, MEN -- Eagle -- Visionary,

The thing about this energy is the tendency to give too much to others - to serve so completely, you lose sight of yourself. The way to transform this tendency is to remember that you count, too -- and that giving yourself a bit of loving care is also important. Take care of your health, allow time for yourself and what you want to do. Remember to live life in a true and complete way IS giving service. If you are not part of the problem, then you are part of the solution. Heal yourself.

I don't know, yet, what this day is bringing. It seems a very low energy day -- I wonder if this has to do with the sign or the day of the wavespell -- this is day 12.

Tomorrow, a wavespell ends and on the 14th, another begins. These last 13 days. Yellow Seed is ending and Red Magnetic Earth is beginning. I haven't a clue what this means, other than the yellow of the wavespell just ending means energy of the South, while Red of the wavespell coming is of the East.

Red will be for beginnings. Each day will have it's sign -- going right along in the circle of signs without pause. The Red Earth wavespell will begin with the sign, CABAN -- which is Earth. For someone who has this as a personal wavespell, there are questions to ponder for each day. It is not my wavespell, but I believe I'll use the questions as a focus for those days - it may help me learn what each means.

About the only thing I accomplished today was a bit of sewing. Cold winds blowing outside, sun in the afternoon, but no snow melted. Right now, Honey is playing fey music on the guitar. It's lovely music. I'm missing the kids a lot. Yesterday, all I could think of was our daughter who is living so far from us. We haven't seen her in a long time -- simply because travel is so expensive.




No comments: