Saturday, February 11, 2012

IX -- Wizard -- jaguar -- heart -- shaman


IX (ee sh) White Wizard,  jaguar, heart
Mudra: left and cupped beneath the heart while the right hand perpendicular with strength reaches straight above the head and then down again to the other hand, meeting at the heart, aligning with divine will.
Mediatation: “Magician’s dream-coat made into a spirit sail, come fly with me on the galactic sea. Flow on solar currents; you are always free!”
Affirmation: “Through heart-knowing, I am in natural alignment with divine will.”

What does it mean? I hope to know a bit more by the end of the day.

Meanwhile, let me tell you about my morning. We've snow here in Western Greenbrier mountains. Lots of snow. This is a good thing. We've had too little this winter and were worried flowers and blossoms would come out and get bitten. Less chance of that now. Winter has tucked a blanket over them and told them to go back to sleep. Only the daffodils and crocuses are above ground and they are sturdy souls. A dandelion or two is here and there, as well, but those tough survivors will not be harmed. Do you want to know a dandelion poem or two that I've written? I'll find those and post them here.

Until later, blessings -- enjoy your day. Enjoy it more by blessing the next three people you meet (silently) with "Thou art God, Thou art Goddess..." recognizing the spark of divinity in them. (You'd be surprised how this changes your opinion of the surly woman diving ahead of you in the check-out line.)







It's 9:13 PM now and I haven't got my mind around this IX energy. We were home all day, as the wind and snow are pretty wild right now. I looked for (but did not find) my poems about dandelions, but I did find a lot of other old poems (I posted them to the poems and stories page -- which is listed somewhere at the bottom of this blog).


I called people I knew could not get out. Ah... captive audience. Not really. I am not a phone-talker -- I only called because I wanted them to know they weren't REALLY alone. One of them, Mark's Mom, was sick. We talked for about 40 minutes or so -- she told me all the problems of all the people around her. Usually, that brings me down, but this time, it seemed more that she needed to talk and so I let her. Conclusion: I am not the same person I used to be.


I fiddled with that cape I'm trying to make -- can't get it right -- but I will eventually. I wanted to sew -- so, of course, I rearranged my sewing gear instead -- it's all very neat now -- ( I didn't managed to sew anything else today). I baked bread and shoveled snow. I am hoping all the kids stay warm tonight. 

No comments: