QUESTIONS FOR WAVESPELL
You have a new wavespell
every 260 days. The 13-day wavespell is a time to set
intentions. Keep a journal. Especially note any dreams.
Read about the Mayan energy
for that day. Then go about your business.
In the evening, write down
anything that happened – conversations – things that captured your interest –
anything you learned about you (by things you noticed in others that you either
liked or did not like). Notice animals that crossed your path or birds who had
something to say to you. Notice how people responded to you that day. And
especially your response to them.
Questions:
Day 1: How do I call forth the resonance of my true vibration?
Day 2: What are my relationships teaching me? What are my
Obstacles?
Day 3: How does my creativity express my spiritual journey?
Day 4: What form will my spiritual journey take?
Day 5: What is my core purpose?
Day 6: How do I balance the Male and Female energies within
myself in order to bring Heaven to Earth?
Day 7: What can I do to stand in the light of my full mystical power?
Day 8: How do I resonate harmoniously with the new Golden Octave? (the new energy on earth)
Day 9: How do I shine the light for others?
Day 7: What can I do to stand in the light of my full mystical power?
Day 8: How do I resonate harmoniously with the new Golden Octave? (the new energy on earth)
Day 9: How do I shine the light for others?
Day 10: What does my heart desire to manifest? (in
western astrology this day matches your 10th house/MC in your chart.
Calling/Life Objective made real)
Day 11: What do I need to let go of in order to reveal my
emerging wholeness?
Day 12: How can I utilize my relationships to explore and expand
any of my self-limiting constructs? ...and how do I Inspire Co-operation?
Day 13: How do I surrender to the perfection of the larger pattern
of my Essence Self?
These are from the website: http://www.astrodreamadvisor.com/Mayan_20_Wavespells.html
No comments:
Post a Comment