Before I opened my eyes this morning, I had a sense of well-being, in spite of all the things going on right now. I had to pull that feeling back several times throughout the day.
It's new moon night -- new moon is in Pisces. Pisces/Virgo and Gemini/Sagittarius are all signs to watch for in your natal chart. I wrote to several folks about these signs and how to set intentions for the 4 areas of their natal chart where these are found. In my own chart, (if the birth time I have down is right -- and there is some question about that) this would begin in my 11th house of groups, organizations, goals -- and be challenged at the waxing square a week from now in the personal 1st house -- have some sort of results in my 5th house in 2 weeks, and in my 7th house at the time of the reorienting waning square in 3 weeks.
Setting intentions is the business on this day of KAN -- seed and on this day of the new moon in Pisces.
No comments:
Post a Comment