Monday, February 20, 2012

Riding this wave

So... this isn't MY wave, but I'm following them through to get the feel for the energy. This one, which began on February 14th, is the Red Earth wavespell. Red Earth -- Caban.

CABAN, ETZNAB, CAUAC, AHAU, IMIX, IK, AKBAL...

AKBAL is today's energy -- NIGHT -- Blue Rhythmic Night. Home all day today -- shoveled snow, cooked breakfast, made a roast for supper. I don't like meat, but Honey does. I got some sewing done.

Last night, I got to do my spinning by lamplight -- electricity was out. Peaceful. Very nice. Yesterday, Peanut and her grandaughter went back to Ohio. That child is very creative -- they are wonderful guest and so much fun to be around. We played at fiber arts all morning -- the day of IK, the Wind.

It was on Saturday that Peanut came to visit. We'd gone to Lewisburg in the morning. We went to Wal-Mart and I was watching people, noticing different expressions. Two sets of children were doing odd things. One set was making sounds to each other -- one would screech and one would click and laughing together as their mothers waited in the checkout line -- they were about 5 years old or so. Then there were two boys, about ten in age -- they were stepping the same, getting out of step and re-aligning their steps -- and laughing. All the kids I saw were having fun -- most of the grown-ups were passive. It was rather strange, like a play. That would have been on the day of Imix -- the Dragon.




No comments: