Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today is CABAN -- Earth -- It is RED Magnetic Earth Day -- It's tone is ONE. A great day to set intentions. The power is doubled on such a day.





What was today for me?

I woke early with a lot of energy. Honey and I went to Lewisburg which is about 30 miles away. I went to Tai Chi and then we went out for a Valentines Day lunch at the China Palace. There we saw an old friend named Keith. A little boy was excited about the dragons and his mother kept telling him (not too nicely) "shhh! don't be so loud." He was exuberant. He'd get all quite and sad for about 5 minutes and then see another dragon decoration that made him happy and he'd bubble over again and again be put down. I wonder if that is the origin of bi-polar -- some gets very happy, they are already set up from their early conditioning to immediately get cast down again.

In the afternoon, I did readings, rune and tarot and some astrological storyfinding. The time went so fast. One friend from a few years back (we met on 8, 8, 208) came from a reading. She told me of an old slight I had done. I had been a misunderstanding, only, but it had stood there for the past couple of years. I hope it's gone now, not to resurface.

We were there until it began to get dark and the rain started, but very slowly, almost sneaking up on us. You could be out in that rain and not notice and get slowly drenched. We were standing out in front of the theater -- MY WEEK WITH MARILYN is playing. Honey was talking to a new friend he'd just met -- so many things in common. Discussing everything but the weather.

We stopped by a MacDonald's and got coffee and tea -- Lewisburg is a good town, but it closes up at five and nothing is open then but taverns.

At MacDonald's there was a little boy with his Grandma. He had his happy meal box and her happy meal box. I liked that Grandma had bought herself the same meal he was having. He had made houses of the boxes. "Look, Granny, this is my house and your house is right next to mine -- we're neighbors -- you're my neighbor, Granny, look." I don't know if she looked. She was tired, but being very pleasant. Only one tiny "shhh" when she thought he was really over the top and too excited and a little too loud.  How loud is too loud? I guess grown-ups are supposed to know that. I couldn't hear Grandma, but I heard the boy say, "I'm not tired." I think she must have said she was tired, because he answered, "You can go in this house I made for you and rest."

Today, we set out intentions a bit more -- to move back into the stream of things, to be around others more. A very good day -- a very pleasant day.

I wrote the following the next day, the dream was toward morning of the day of mirrors.

Dream -- a little boy came to our house in the middle of the night -- little blonde fellow, maybe a couple or three years old, but he didn't talk. He went to the kitchen (which was the kitchen in a house we lived in a LONG time ago -- way back in 1984 or 1985. Our daughter, Sarah, would have been this age at that time.

The little fellow helped himself to something to eat. One thing he wanted was cheerios. We had those little packs of cereal that every kid likes simply because the boxes are tiny. He wasn't fond of the cereal in the boxes, didn't want them, wanted cheerios instead. He wanted bread and butter, too. He ate and made the noise a kid would make, climbing around and shoving chairs and whatnot. I was trying to quiet him a little because everyone was asleep -- only there didn't seem to be anyone there but me and Mark -- the way it is now -- he was sleeping -- at one point I saw him through the doorway -- he was in the bedroom we share now.

The kid ate and then curled up on the table and went to sleep. I was afraid he'd fall off, so I woke him. Though I didn't know who this kid was, I didn't do any of the sensible things someone would do if a strange kid showed up in the middle of the night -- I didn't call child services or even wake Mark to help me figure out what to do about this kid. I had an idea of where he belonged and to whom and that the situation where he was was not so good and that they weren't watching out for him. But I didn't stop him when he left. I watched him leave and walk down the road -- the road where we are living now.

I saw him very distinctly underneath the streetlight at the beginning of this road, his blonde hair, kind of long and a bit curly, gleaming under the light. Off he trudged, heading back to his house after his midnight snack, unafraid in the dark.

Then I heard him yell.

I ran out the road and caught him up as he was running back toward me. After him was this scary fellow, thin, druggie-type of fellow with very pale skin and dark hair and very thin and sour-looking. He was menacing and kept staring at the boy in my arms as I kept walking toward the house. I was afraid he'd follow us in and wasn't sure how to go about protecting us.

Then he made a remark about seeing us in a day or two (a threat) and ambled off up the path that separates this road from the main road. I headed for our door to get inside and woke up. The dream stayed with me all day.


No comments: