White Planetary Worldbridger. CIMI. Become comfortable with endings. Lose your fear of death. Blend opposites -- Harmonize opposition.
This is my sign and it says what all the other types of storyfinding also tell. My tarot card is Temperence, the blending of opposites -- alchemist. My sign is Sagittarius, but in that part of Sagittarius that goes through Ophiucus, also known as Serpentarius -- the snake holder. Snake is my totem. Snake dreams are my power dreams -- a white snake guarding the medicine chest in a house with a room I discovered (in a dream) -- shortly before herbs began to whisper their medicine to me.
I know -- this sounds like crazy talk -- but you and I both know it isn't. You have the same thoughts. You know the world is bigger than our daytime minds allow. You know that the dead walk with you -- that your ancestors are not gone. You can feel them, can't you? Your knowledge-fed mind ignores this, discredits this. But you know.
Einstein said our intuition is the gift and knowledge is the servant and we have created a society that honors the servant and discredits the gift. We know.
We know.
Have you ever thought of something -- but quickly -- sometimes too quickly to notice -- and then it happened? Stop when you can, to listen to those quick thoughts. Give them attention. Even after the fact, take time to stop and honor the thought. It will be louder next time -- or sooner -- allowing your mind to choose to follow the omen.
Once, quick thought saved my life, or at least saved me from harm, in a car crash. My window was half down, as was my husband's. The quick thought -- too quick to think of -- was "that would be bad in a wreck". We'd never had a wreck -- I never even considered it, but I -- without thinking -- obeyed the voice and rolled up the window. My husband's window came crashing in on him with some nasty cuts above the eyes. If mine had broken, I believe the glass would have hit my eyes or would have caused more damage.
Quick thoughts and quick dreams have given me the names of herbs that I needed to take -- have given me advice of people to contact. Sometimes, the thought is not one you can place. Sometimes you wake knowing something, but no way to access that something. At times, I can find that something with cards or runes or astrology -- but sometimes even that is no help, for there is no context. It means I'm still not paying close enough attention to intuition. I'm still ignoring the gift.
Today -- what will you bring? My plans today are staying home and working on rune sets and sewing and maybe a bit of packing. Wonder if that is what will happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment