OC (Oak)- Dog. Guide and constant companion
Spirit guides who accompany each person into, during, and out of the journey of life on earth.
Ah... and I think the companions are pulling me to the moonlight. It's 8 o'clock and not time yet, but I've been feeling that tug for the better part of the day. It's this kind of simmering something that goes on, just beyond my sight. But not my second sight.
I know the drumbeat is already going on -- just past that guitar my Honey plays. A new song coming down to join us this full moon night.
Oh there are so many people saying so many things -- I could give my time to half a dozen and hear twice that many opinions, but all I want is the center song of the Moon. It'll sweep down over us and we'll find the tune, join in and bring this occasion to it's mystical conclusion.
Guests are gathering and the moon is taking center stage. There are kinsmen to be hailed and magic to be raised.
~ Blessed Be ~
No comments:
Post a Comment