Yesterday's energy was Chuen, the Monkey -- take laughter seriously. We started out the day very serious. By day's end, it seemed to go to even more serious, and yet, we visited a friend (30 miles from here) and talked of many things and heard so many ideas and things we had not heard before.
She served us food from her raw food's diet -- very good -- made me feel lively and full of energy.
Morning, I'd spent in Tai Chi, taught by another friend. Oh, what community! All these lovely people.
Today is Yellow Electric Human -- EB
Yellow is for the direction south. Electric is the one -- 3 beats - or 3 dots is how it is depicted. It is very Gemini -- all about here and there and on the move -- exchanging ideas.
A friend, semi-local, called today and asked if I would be starting a rune share nearby and offered her house, just a stone's throw in the next little bit of a town. So, that will be starting soon. Intent begins it and then it begins.
Isn't it interesting that something started up with someone else who also wishes to be elsewhere (but is stuck in the area). What message is in that?
We're at a crossroads. Not sure what's in store. We'll be planting a garden where we are -- if we don't stay here, we'll come back for the harvest -- but it could be we'll be right here until then. I don't think so -- but we certainly had a reality check the other day in trying to move. Things are crazy out there. We'll find our way one step at a time.
Get this house ready. Get packed. Then, I think the way will open.
We have dinner this evening with another friend -- 30 miles away from here. Got a call from a friend in Asheville. She may come to visit -- I hope so. I'd love to show her around. These hills have so much to offer and the little town across the way is lively and lovely. I most want to show her the little homeplace. She says she'll wait until things green-up a bit more. That's going to be lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment