Good day to watch the stars and think about purpose.
Good day to tend crops, to plant and tend.
Fertile personality -- successful -- direct -- hard working
Need for balance -- learns lessons through disharmony -- has intense, but often unfocused energy and when the feeling arises that too much has been given without return, there is a tendency toward moodiness.
I am just learning these Mayan glyphs -- this is my first run through, so i am paying attention to all I can learn.
Paying attention, as well, to the day and how I feel in it.
Today, I felt like staying in the cave or going out -- either one and not one above the other. When we decided to go, I still felt as if I was in the cave, not quite awake to anything, letting the world slide by.
We wandered through tractor supply -- a good day to be among things of agriculture. About 3/4 of the way around the store, looking at this and at that, we came to the things having to do with horses and I found a bit of my smile I hadn't been finding. Then I woke up enough to pay attention to magazines about goats, rabbits, chickens. But wandered again back to horses. I am not a horse-someone, but our youngest daughter is and our grandson shows signs of being captivated by horses. I'm missing family. I want all my children home for awhile.
If I could dream what I want and make it happen, I'd work on a dream of a house big enough for all our kids and grandkids to come home and bring with them the cats and dogs they've acquired and we'd be noisy and the house would fill up with sound until it fairly danced.
More than wanting to go back to farming, I want to already have been there all these years. That is not possible. What do I want? If I could dream what I want, what would it be? A lot of people together on a farm, family and kinsmen and the tribe all together, each of us doing those things needing done with plenty of time left for wandering alone on the hillside and through the woods.
This day was November -- gray sky, some blue wandering through occasionally, a shaft of sunlight on the hills around Summersville, the air chill.
We stopped at Sheetz for coffee and tea and came home while sunlight was still in the day. The moon was big and white in the blue, two days shy of full. Right now, there is a train whistle and the sun has gone down.
What is the energy of this day? I still don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment