"Red Moon is the cosmic seed of awakened awareness."
With it's number as 9, this is a sign of a Teacher -- one who knows that a teacher is also a student. This one is open to the signs and signals of the universe. I am married to one with the sign Muluk. He plays fey music and listens to the cosmic messages. His work is shamanic in nature, and healing is in his hands.
Muluk, like the moon of astrology, is the well of remembrance.
What will today bring -- what is the energy of this day?
Today, we had a reality check. Our thought of moving to Williamsburg was tested a bit. It's difficult to know which way to go. We're at a crossroads -- we shouldn't linger too long. But it's not feasible yet to move from here. A few more weeks? A few more months? It's hard to say. I'll clean and pack and get ready to move and then... we'll see.
We walked old fields today -- and yes, I guess you could say our awareness was awakened.
No comments:
Post a Comment