"Yellow Crystal Star -- "a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality."
I'm running late on posting this, so I'm going to let it stand at that tonight. We went to the most amazing class today -- it lasted about 5 hours and a bit more.
Last night, we went to Lewisburg to Trillum and caught some of the wonderful talent of our area. Poi spinners, rock singers, dancers -- amazing people -- amazing performers. i loved that this happened on a day when the Mayan energy spoke of flowing dance....
Today's class fit in well with the seed pod of potential -- I will be able to unlock more potential by applying all the magical things I learned today.
No comments:
Post a Comment